Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random Wednesday Musings

Wednesday, June 4, 2008
President O-bezy??



It may have taken 232 years, but Barack Obama yesterday became the first non-white Presidential candidate ever nominated by any major political party in the history of the United States. [cynicism]Our country is officially racially progressive.[/sarcasm]

Sillary still refuses to believe it's over though.

P.S. I have a special treat for the first person who finds me a link to the video from the very beginning of Obama's speech last night. I'm looking for the footage of Michelle giving Barack a fist pound. I think she may have passed him a 40-ounce, too, dawg.

Fucking Traffic



I had no idea why it was happening at the time, but I was among the hundreds of drivers being routed off of I-83 and onto city streets this morning. After honking at, physically threatening, yelling at and cursing out the old lady driving the Cadillac in front of me, I made my way to Falls Road and onto the office.

When I go here I opened baltimoresun.com and read there was a terrible multi-car accident on the JFX this morning. That damn bend near Penn Station gets 'em every time. Non-driving bitches.

Yikes! @ these Hot Messes

'Chicken Head Red' Fannie and Young Dro



Meagan Good...high as hell.



Amerie...gone horribly awry



Random and Potentially Useless Information

There was one (1) slave counted in the 1830 federal census in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

How much would it suck to be the lone slave in an entire state?

I Hate When Boys ____________.



Finish that statement. I'll start.

I hate it when boys....act retarded.

Your turn.

Three Truths and a Lie

In the last week I...
  • Played baseball with and got a semi-private mini-hitting clinic from a former MLB world champion, baseball Hall of Fame member and silver slugger award winner.

  • Met and fucked a Spanish "guardiamarina" during the Spanish navy's recent layover in Baltimore, then looked on from Tide Point while enjoying a doobie with a close friend as the Juan Sebastian de Elcano sailed away from Baltimore's Inner Harbor and into the Chesapeake Bay and onto the Atlantic.

  • Saw two Baltimore Ravens players naked.

  • Misplaced two pair of designer sun glasses.
Sniff out the lie.

An Arm and a Leg...and a Left Testicle



Gas prices have gotten so ridiculous in the city that I refuse to buy gas in Baltimore. I wait until I have to go the northern suburbs and exurbs before I fill up.

When I say I have to be damn near in Delaware or Pennsylvania before I fuel up, please believe me.

I Really Want To Buy....

A brownstone like these in Baltimore's Mt. Vernon Cultural District. There's something quintessentially east coast about brownstones and I love them.



SATC - The Movie

SATC was really great. I'd recommend it to anyone who remotely enjoys the television show. And...I saw it with one of my favorite people in the world.

6 comments:

yet another black guy said...

O-Beezy?! LMAO, you crazy! and i personally will be annoyed if Hillary gets that vice Prez spot. i want Edwards more. i still have yet to see SATC, but i definitely don't want to see ANY of those celebs again hahaha!

Darius T. Williams said...

I love those brownstones...they have them just like that in brooklyn. And um, I heard about the baltimore accident and something about a crane incident too...lol, why I'm folloiwng baltimore news? I haven't the slightest clue.

Mr. Jones said...

YABG - I love me some O-bezy. LOL. SATC was great. Go see it.

Darius - Crane incident?? Oh, yeah....I remember that happened here. Look at you being more informed about the local goings ons than I am.

j_shanlin said...

1. I HATE I-83
2. Don't do Fantasia! I love her!
3. Gas by Arundel Mills is not that bad.
4. I hate when boys feel on my ass in the club (well nevermind, that's a lie)

Anonymous said...

We're in serious trouble now that Obama disgracefully becomes the nominee.

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Sometimes I think 2008 is the Year of Foolishness.

3 Truths and a Lie:

Hmm, played baseball would be the lie. I just don't see you doing that or even attempting it.

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin