Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Morning!!!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008
Question: Is there a better way to start the day than early morning sex?

Answer: No.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!



-----------------------------------------

EDIT: This day just keeps getting better.

After lunch I went into the mail room to check my mail and received a package from J. Crew. I'm thinking...what the fuck could J. Crew be sending me? I open it and see a card that read: Thanks for helping our kids realize their dreams. A client I worked with a couple of weeks ago thought so highly of his experience and my work that he sent me a $75 gift card to J. Crew.

How sweet was that?

Not to be outdone in the class and tact department, I feverishly scramble to located a mailing address for him as we conducted all our business by email. Anyway, after checking with a colleague I found an address to which I forwarded a hand-written thank you note.

An email would have been tacky and there's no chance in hell I can get as enthused as I need to be over the telephone. With my personality?? Bitch, please.


The note reads:
Jason,
Thanks so much for your great gesture. I really appreciate it. It was my pleasure to assist you. You guys were a joy to work with. Please give me a call if there is anything I can do to help you moving forward.

Sincerely,
Mr. Jones
That's nice enough, right?

14 comments:

life said...

lmbo...clearly, someone got some..lol.

La said...

There is no better way to wake up, lol

j_shanlin said...

Lmao...not the smiley faced cheer leader though....i'm over you!

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Hmmmmmmmmm depends on the time of morning cause I got woke up at 4 am for some dick some mornings and was pissed that after I provided services I couldn't go back to sleep but the muh fukka was peacefully snoring... But in general, NOPE! LMAO.

~Damnit!

Unknown said...

Life - I'll never tell. :-)

La - Well...waking up to your dick in someone's mouth may top good early morning sex.

Primo - And let the church say...

Jared - Tehehe

Blaq - I dunno. 4am may be a bit too early, but a 5:30-6am wake up is right on time!

Unknown said...

Oh, and Jared. That cheerleader is my best rendition of you in your freak 'em dress.

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - um, nah, there's not really a better way. Well, unless you found out you won the lottery. that pretty much trumps it all.

Anonymous said...

Ah...how nice.

BPS 4.0 : Soul Exposure said...

Sincere and succinct...can't go wrong with that. Good job. As far as better way, nah you got it.

Mr. Jones said...

FYI...that "Mr." character is not an impostor. That's me inadvertently responding to you all while I was using my amerikas.muse account.

I'm sure each of you were DYING to know that.

Anonymous said...

I would have killed for some morning sex today. But night sex ain't bad either lol.

La said...

Oh see well I know nothing about that, lol.

That was a perfect thank you note. Sincere, not too effusive, and an offering to maintain the relationship.

Btw, I like polos :-) lol

That Dude Right There said...

Hell yeah there there something better. Waking up an knowing that you don't have to go to work, so you turn to the other side of the bed and fall that ass back to sleep. Then you wake up and have afternoon sex!!!!

Eat it!!!!

BuddahDesmond said...

Now that you mention it, morning sex is great. The 5:30AM-6:00PM timeframe is perfect. But TDRT might have one better with waking up to afternoon sex. LOL!

Good choice - a hand-written note instead of an email. It's nice and concise. Can't go wrong with that.

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin