Sunday, June 3, 2007

Weekend Recap

Sunday, June 3, 2007
This was supposed to be a low-key weekend and it was, but you know how the saying goes; all work and no play is not for Mr. Jones. On Friday, I chilled with a few friends in the DC area. We didnt do anything too heavy, I just knew that was not spending the first Friday I've had off since starting my part-time job at J Crew in the house. That was chill.

Saturday, a friend and I went to Pazo, which could possibly be the best resturant/lounge in the area. I usually don't go out in Baltimore because of all the unsavories that tend to emerge, but this place is different. The atmosphere is electric, the people are beautiful and eclectic, the food is amazing (its a tapas place btw), the drinks will have you on your ass and the music is sick. It can be a little pricey (I paid roughly $150 for 2), but its more than worth the cost. If you're in the area and are looking for something to do, go there. I know it sounds like a commercial, but seriously, go.

I rested on the sabbath (although b/c my streak of not making an appearance in church is up to 5 or 6 weeks now, I probably shouldnt use that reference.) I had to work at J. Crew for a bit, but got off early. I came at 4pm home, took a nap, woke up at 10pm and now, I'm wide awake. I used that time to do things I usually don't have time to do. I listened to some music, I watched 'Stomp the Yard'....again, I did some laundry and gave some thought to what Monday's blog would be about. I think I know now.


Now that's the definition of low-key.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin