Monday, April 16, 2007

4 MORE DAYS 'TIl....FRIDAY!!!!

Monday, April 16, 2007
It's Monday and usually that's a bad thing, not this week. This week Monday means it's just 4 days until, well…Friday. But this isn’t just any Friday. Its 4/20 (can’t wait to celebrate…that’s all I’m going to say about that), my buddy Andre (originally from Baltimore, but moved to LA after graduating college) is coming home and a bunch of us (read: me, LaNia, Mel, Andre, Jaimar, Spanish Eyrk, Ryan, et. al) are going to see Teedra Moses perform at the Black Cat in Washington, DC.

I loved her debut CD, Complex Simplicity, but have never seen her perform live. Since she lives in LA, she does lots of little clubs there and Andre says we’re in for a treat (and if he’s willing to travel 2000 miles to see her perform on the east coast, then this MUST be special.)

This should be one interesting evening. I told LaNia to let Melvina know her lateness will not be tolerated on Friday. I’m excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin