Thursday, August 20, 2009

I got stoned last night and decided where I'm getting married.

Thursday, August 20, 2009
This is the Baltimore Basilica, America's first Catholic church and primary seat of the Baltimore Archdiocese. I'm neither Catholic nor religious but I can certainly appreciate the beauty and historical significance of the building. In it's nearly 200-year history, this building has hosted Popes, Bishops, Saints, the Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta and other high ranking holy dignitaries and shit. Soon enough it will host the hottest wedding this city has ever seen.

Now, I just gotta get the Catholic Church to, ahem, see things my way. :-/ Tough sell much? LOL.







And since we're talking pipe dreams...

The reception will take place just 5 blocks away in the library at the Peabody Conservatory of Johns Hopkins University. I haven't thought about what will be served at dinner but I did decide there will be plenty of Moët Rosé to go around!!! **does the Sarah Palin**





The space is mad dramatic, right?

6 comments:

Darren Logan said...

Lovely space - I like it. And nah, with all the altar boys altering the boys over in the world of Catholicism, you're all good.

That Dude Right There said...

I'm sure they can be easily persuaded. Money speak volumes and has great influence.

Mr. Jones said...

@ Darren - LOL.

@ TDRT - Sadly, I think you're right.

KAOS said...

200 years? Is that all? Not bad for America, I suppose, but gimme a real medieval pile anyday ;)

Mr. Jones said...

^^Haha...touche.

Anonymous said...

I want a invite!

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin