Tuesday, July 7, 2009

REMINDER: Michael Jackson's Public Memorial Today @ 12pm EST

Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Click here to watch CNN's live coverage.

According to reports Michael Jackson will eventually be laid to rest among Hollywood's elite at Forest Lawn Memorial Park. Today, however, the King of Pop will be honored by 17,500 friends, family and fans at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

The memorial, which is expected to draw a record-breaking number of television and internet viewers from around the world, is scheduled to start at 12pm EST. I don't know about you all but I'll be clicking that link to watch.

R.I.P Michael.

8 comments:

PRIMO said...

Ill be watching... Mainly because you wont be able to escape it......


btw the new layout is niiiiiceee lol

Mr. Jones said...

^^Thanks! I'm diggin it too.

Unknown said...

WATCHING THE MEMORIAL RIGHT NOW...LIKE THE NEW LAYOUT...

Mr. Jones said...

Thanks gayte!

Jersey Brotha said...

What a memorial/tribute! Classy and well-organized in every sense of the word (unlike that damn BET Awards). That part where Paris stood up to speak really got me. Brought me back to the time when I lost my father.

And I like the new layout too.

SHA said...

Your new layout is on fire.
John Mayer "kilt" it. I work from home and leave the TV off, but I had this on and when I heard the guitar I knew it was him.
Jermaine 'bout made me cry. I forgot how good he sounds. Marlon and the daughter just slayed me. ....(something about Janet just NEVER rings true to me...is that wrong?)

Kyon Saucier said...

You new layout is wonderful Warren and I too loved the service for MJ. His daughter's words clinched it all for me.. Oh and sorry if I reacted too strongly to that one post I guess it just hit really close to home...

yet another black guy said...

I'm so digging the new look, I think I've just gotten inspired.

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin