Monday, January 1, 2007

Tough Talk Tuesdays

Monday, January 1, 2007
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking...first the redesign, then the "of the moment" sections, now Tough Talk Tuesdays. This guy is doing a lot with this blog.

Well, first...I am doing a lot with this blog. It's a hobby.

Second, deal with it.

Third, this will be a lot of fun so give it a chance.

I've been trying to think of different things I can do to better engage my readers AND I've been wanting to dibble dabble in video blogging for awhile now. Tough Talk Tuesday is the perfect marriage (or civil union...I know who's reading this) of those two concepts. I know I'm not reinventing the wheel here. This concept has been or is being done by other bloggers, but I don't care. I'm putting my spin on it.

So, here's the deal. You guys will submit questions or topics via email that you want me to address and I'll respond to your emails via video that I'll post here (hopefully) every Tuesday.

I don't really care how crazy or insane the questions or topics are. Your questions can be silly or serious. I don't care. I might mention how stupid the question or topic is, but I'll still talk about it.

You can request anonymity or ask to be credited. I don't care. Again, all I care is that you submit questions and/or topics to be discussed. You can ask me whatever you like. I'll talk about it. Unless it's totally ridiculous or just flat-out disgusting or something.

So, I'm about to go set up a You Tube account and try to figure out how to work the video function on my camera. You are going to submit questions or topics to amerikas [dot] muse [at] gmail [dot] com.

Sorry for typing it out, but SPAMMERS and their goddamn web crawlers are getting all savvy and shit these day. If you're feeling lazy and need to stick with that mouse just navigate back to the home page and click the image in the contact me section. That'll get you through to my inbox.

I'm actually semi-excited about this.

I'm looking forward to talking about crazy shit, so don't disappoint!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin