Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Royce!!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007


Today is Yet Another Black Guy's birthday. In this post we congratulate our resident old man on yet another healthy, happy and productive year and wish him many, many more in the future. I should mention that I took the liberty of buying an AARP membership for you. You should expect your first copy of the old timers magazine when you return to Florida.

Seriously though, man. Have fun in Chicago, but not too much. Don't forget we're celebrating when you're up this way next month and again in Miami in February.

My best always.
.

6 comments:

fuzzy said...

Cool, I sent him Congratulatory Birthday Wishes!

Mr. Jones said...

You're a good man.

Kyon Saucier said...

Mr Jones he's not old he's just seasoned!

iii said...

Happy B-day ROYCE!!!!

uuummm Mr. Jones I am mad @ the AARP...LOL!

Unknown said...

I'm a fuck-up! We texted each other and he said he was having a Great at 38 bash like mine and I didn't catch on!
Love 'em...guess I'm just an ass!

yet another black guy said...

thank you all for the sentiment, a an extra special thank you MJ for the shout out! i feel all special, "I AM SOMEBODY DAMMIT"!!!

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin