Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Overheard in the Office

Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Office girl on phone: I'm sorry, he's not in right now. Is there something I can do to you? Shit. I mean for you?

-------------------------------------

20-something worker #1: You know, I've never had a bikini wax. Never.
20-something worker #2: What? How do you keep yourself... fresh down there?
20-something worker #1: Neutrogena works like a charm.

-------------------------------------

Office tech, fiddling with printer: I'm still getting that sensor dustiness error.
Office bimbette: Oh! I know how to fix that! You have to open it up and blow. Just give it a good blow and then it's fine!

9 comments:

SpecialK261 said...

damn...lol..i don't want to know where your mind is at when your at work..lol..u must notget a lot done..lol

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

ROTF! I love it!

yet another black guy said...

OH NO!!! all three had me cracking up :D

Anonymous said...

This gave me a nice little chuckle for the night, lol.

M-Dubb said...

I just don't understand the things people speak on while int he office. It's hilarious and pitiful at the same time.

D.LavarJames said...

too funny! lol

Mr. Jones said...

Funny, right?

That Dude Right There said...

Now go ahead and give them the website. We can't keep it a secret forever!

Mr. Jones said...

The website is the post category label. It's been there. No secrets.

This will be a regular feature here at Just Me, My Dignity and This Guitar Case. Don't fret. Lol.

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin