Monday, October 19, 2009

Looking for a new cologne? Surprisingly enough, this one has a GREAT smell.

Monday, October 19, 2009
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not one for urban labels. J. Crew, Club Monaco, and the United Colors of Benetton is typically MUCH more up my alley than Coogi, Azzure and Rocawear. This cologne, however, forced me to buck that trend. Hell, if I'm keeping it a hunnit, then I have to admit this season's Sean John collection is also worth a gander. This post is about cologne, so I'll stick to that.

I was in Macy's this weekend and came across X, by Rocawear. It smells damn good, ya'll. To me, it's a daytime scent that I'd wear to work or school or to run errands, not a night out on the town.

Check for it.



*********
Follow Mr. Jones on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Black_Lux

2 comments:

Dr.Friday said...

I gotta check this out

Anonymous said...

I have a rockawear - perfection

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin