Monday, July 6, 2009

New Sh*t (Site Updates)

Monday, July 6, 2009


I know I was ready to say eff this blogging sh*t a couple weeks ago, but I've been making some changes and now I'm back into it. A few things I should mention:
  • The related article widget is cool, but has some issues. I've been working with a really helpful rep from the company that developed it. She's working on fixing it so that it'll read/recognize this site's RSS feed. After she's done that the recommendations will get more diverse.
  • The Tweetboard feature is pretty effing awesome. I haven't seen it on too many blogs just yet, so I kinda feel like a slight pioneer. I know it scrolls behind YouTube vids when expanded in Firefox and Chrome, but there nothing I can really do about that.
  • I've gonna fill up the side columns with a lil bit of content. I've got some ideas for that.
  • Someone told me the white background doesn't show up in IE. I don't use IE so I don't write code based on IE.

  • Stay tuned. More to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin