Thursday, July 23, 2009

"I have two daddies now!" - Juelz Knowles

Thursday, July 23, 2009
Twitter was abuzz today about Solange's terrible new haircut, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about. It's not just the cut that's awful, SHE'S awful. While I applaud her efforts to manufacture ways to justify her notoriety other than simply being Be-YAWN-ce's sister, I have to be honest: She looks a pickaninny fool!

The whole pic is a mess. Everything -- from that slanted ass shape up to those cheap cutoffs to the fancy (read: god awful) chancletas to that oooogly ass top -- needs to be returned to the bargin basement bin from which it came.

I feel sorry for Juelz, Solange's young son. Poor thing probably can't tell Mom from Dad now.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin