Friday, April 17, 2009

Laaaaaa, Laaaa, La La...Wait 'Til I Get My Money Right

Friday, April 17, 2009
If money weren't an issue and I had the chance to buy any two cars of my choosing, I'd buy a Bentley Continental GT and a Range Rover Sport.

Sure, they're luxury brands, but these are VERY practical cars: a luxury coupe to stunt on these hoes in and a much more sensible luxury truck for hauling stuff/people in.

If I needed to, then I'd also get a 4-door little something like the Infiniti M35. You know, for all the hoes I meet at the club and the little Asian and African kids I'll probably adopt.

Get in.

Bentley Continental GT




Range Rover Sport




Infiniti M35



11 comments:

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

I thought you were a public transportation kinda guy...? I only picture you on skates. LoL.

I'd be fine with the infiniti personally.

~Damnit!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Mr. Jones I really don't know you like that, but from what I can see, I really can see you in that Infiniti M35, that same color and everything, I really can see you driving that.

You say when you get your money right, but how much is that Infiniti,I'm sure that is cheaper than the other two, and I believe they keep their value well.

UrSoVain said...

Im more of a Luxury Sedan and SUV kinda guy myself... just prefer to have unecessary room.

Anonymous said...

You redeemed yourself with this post SHAWTY....after your EPIC FAIL-URE in picking shoes I was concerned...but I would have to agree. The GT and Range Rover are a perfect set..classic and functional...and not overly pretentious...well maybe the GT..lol

Mr. Jones said...

^^I like this anon. He/she is spunky.

That Dude Right There said...

^^I hope that ain't the anon that made me change my comment settings.

But anyway, i'm a bit older. So I would go with the Range Rover HSE and the Bentley Continental Flying Spur. I need 4 doors in my vehicle!

Now you know that M35/45 is my next purchase!! It's got to be white though!! Have you seen the white one with the tan interior!!! I almost had an $800 car note!!!

Unknown said...

The first two are projects, but the M35 or M45 can be had now...just get a gently used (1 year old) model...I've seen a few for under 30.

deonte' k said...

Cool cars. I like them!

yet another black guy said...

"stunt on these hoes" TOO FUNNY!

Darius T. Williams said...

That range rover sport is nice!

kennyking78 said...

I really do love that Range Rover Sport.

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin