Friday, October 17, 2008

Sen. McCain has no wig left to snatch, so Keith Olbermann just ripped him a new asshole.

Friday, October 17, 2008
I'm not a MSNBC fan, but I saw this and just got to post this. Keith Olbermann is clearly fed up with John McCain playing little reindeer games of late and is NOT having any more of his shinanigans.

The highlight of the clip, for me, had to be this line:

"Senator McCain, YOUR supporters at YOUR events are calling Obama a terrorist and a traitor and are calling for him to be killed. And yet, you keep bringing back these same rampant, right-wing nuts to deliberately stir these crowds into frenzy. Then, you take offense when someone who remembers the violence of our political past calls you on it. You, sir, are responsible for a phalanx of individuals who are shouting fire in a crowded theater.

There are some things to respect and honor about you, Senator McCain, but on this you are not only a fraud, sir, but you are tacitly inciting lunatics to violence."

Oooooooooo Weeeeeeeeee!!!! Olbermann betta use 'phalanx' and 'tacitly' in the same breath.

If McCain wasn't wearing Depends before, he better stop at CVS and pick up a pair cus Mr. Olbermann just gave him a new hole.

5 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Hi dude,

It's a beautiful blog you have. I like your insight on issues.

... and thanks for stopping by.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

All I have to say is Nov 4th.

~Damnit!

Joey Bahamas said...

Like you didn't know Miss Keith goes ooowwwfffff!!! I watch him every night and he gives me what I want...luv!!!

JB

mp1 said...

Thanks, I wanted to watch this and you just saved me from going to search for it on youtube, homie.

K.O. That's my dawg! (in Smokey's voice) lol

yet another black guy said...

oh he was mad!

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin