Thursday, March 27, 2008

I feel like it's been forever....

Thursday, March 27, 2008
I've been focused this damn national training my company hosted for much of the week and haven't really had the time to post or check other blogs. It's only been a fews days, but I feel like it's been an eternity. We must catch up.

So, this post is all about you.

What have you been up to? Any juicy gossip? News of note? Big plans on the horizon? Great sex to gloat about? You know my abstinent ass lives vicariously through you slutty bitches. If you're talking sex though, you better not spare the details....unless you're talking some freaky shit like butt plugs or Ben Wa balls or glory holes. Leave that to the imagination.

Oh, the blogger meet-up in Baltimore is coming soon!!!! Are you excited?

The planning committee has been working diligently to prepare a entertaining weekend for you all. in the coming days, please look out for updated information regarding the event. I think we're finally ready to let folks know what we'll be doing. Look out for that either tonight or tomorrow.

Other than that, I've got nothing. Feel free to chit-chat it up. Let me know what Mr. Jones has been missing.
.

7 comments:

Kyon Saucier said...

I've been good if you wanna know more you gotta read my blog Mr Jones.

iii said...

Sup Buddie.. not much has been going on with me besides dogging a few bullets at work and all. Glad everything is going well with ya and looking forward to the Bloggers meet and greet.

Lata man!

Darius T. Williams said...

So...what happened. Did you keep your eyes on the prize?

Anonymous said...

What's good sir. Nothing much going on with me other than the daily grind. My boy turned me on to Estelle (Wait A Minute) and Ray J (Sexy Can I) last night. I so miss having cable because I did NOT know Ray J could bring it like that.

That Dude Right There said...

I've had allergy issues for the last week and a half. Other than that, it's all routine.

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

Are you really abstinent? I mean how long has it been?...Because I really do find that fascinating. Every morning I say this is the day I will abstain from sex and men. Then by night, I'm like screw that. I think my athem should the lyrics to R. Kelly's Bump and Grind, I think..."My mind is telling me No, but my body...my body... is telling me yeahhh!!!"

RocaFella07 said...

LOL! I've been alright.

Get your ass on YIM more often dammit!!!! LOL!

;-)

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin