Sunday, January 13, 2008

The pics you were promised...

Sunday, January 13, 2008
It's late as hell and I'm just getting in from VERVE Lounge in Midtown Atlanta. Yawn. Anyway, I'm beyond tired, so I'll get right to it.

Below please find the pics of YABG and I that you were promised a couple of days ago. I don't particularly approve of my being in any of them, but I figured I outta post something. No one likes a Debbie Downer.

Anyway, here we are in all our splendor. Please forgive the bags under my eyes. These were taken after several drinks on a very long day in the middle of what for me was a very long night.

Oh, and I'll post an Atlanta update soon. The low-lights so far include our waitress at the Waffle House in Lindberg whose (birth) name is Tialicious (yes, that delicious minus the de- and plus a tia-) and this crazy, Hobbit looking white guy at the Phillips Arena metro station. That'll come at some point this week. I'll get it done.

Anyway, enjoy the pics or whatever.


This is my best pic out of the bunch. Sad, right?
Look at those bags under my eyes. Yikes!



I'm really unsure why, but this is Royce's absolute favorite pic.
He noted that in the file name when he sent me the files.


I told him twice how hot this sweater was.
You can't really get a good look at it in this pic, but know I don't say things just to say them.


Me looking silly/drunk as hell. Royce told me to do it...I think.
I dunno. I'd been drinking.


13 comments:

Soldier said...

awww look at you 2 havin fun and takin cute pics... in the bathroom... hmmm.... yes...

i'm soldier and i approve these pictures lol

That Dude Right There said...

Ain't a damn thing wrong with these pictures!!!!!1!

Mr. Jones said...

Soldier - Thanks, boo.

TDRT - I appreciate that, hon. I have this weird distorted self-image issue. I blogged about it before. I'm MUCH more critical of myself than anybody else probably will ever be.

Oh, and thanks for having brunch with me earlier today. I def. approved of that spot!

Unknown said...

Awww...look at y'all...drunk asses....LOL
Both of youz look great...
Now where are the pics of Norris and you, Jonesy?
Don't hold out...

Anonymous said...

yaaay.... these pix are so nice! I love being gay!

Mr. Jones said...

LOL @ Cocoa.

Norris and I didn't take pics. Actually, I didn't even take a camera to Atlanta. You know I'd give you all the goods if there were some to be had.

Darius T. Williams said...

Nice pics...um, I need to talk to you. You should call me - you have my work # in your e-mails. This blogger meet up can't be in March. I really think it should be in April - lol.

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! I can see it in your eyes you had fun! Royce is hot.

Mr. Jones said...

Alright Ms. Cleo. You can see it in my eyes, huh?

Ain't he though. esp. in that 3rd pic. He called yesterday to tell me that hates that pic. I said...bitch, please. You look fucking amazing.

Jameil said...

lmao @ royce w/the "me so sexy" face on & the arms crossed. HILARITY!! Tialicious? STOP. you do know those bags are invisible to all but you, right? just makin sure.

That Dude Right There said...

See, you didn't tell me about Tialicious!!! My last server at waffle house was a drag queen!!! I love Atlanta!!!!!

Now would you tell these people that Atlanta isn't the sex haven that people make it out to be!!!!

Mr. Jones said...

Jameil - Tell him he looks good. He sensitive about this picture.

TDRT - Yeah....Tialicious was a mess. But the Waffle House food was good.

yet another black guy said...

again, you looked fine!

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin