Saturday, May 12, 2007

Will I ever find someone worth building with?

Saturday, May 12, 2007
I've pretty much decided that in life and love I refuse to settle. I'm done with dealing with the sub-par just to pass time. Honestly, I'd rather be alone. I really don't set the bar that high. All I ask that you:

1) Have a career (not just a job).

2) Have interests (you must be passionate about something).

3) Be educated (I'm a fairly educated and cultured guy...I expect the same) .

4) Be somewhat athletic (you don't have to be a tri-athlete, but you should be able to and interested in going for a run with me a few times a week).

5) Be fairly attractive (in my 23 years on Earth I've learned that you don't to be an Adonis to be attractive. Personality can go a looong way).

I'm also done with dreaming about the indefectible. I'll recognize it when it comes my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's no fun if you don't say anything.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin